Alethirsty Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ventrilo - are YOU prepared to pay?

2 posters

Go down

Ventrilo - are YOU prepared to pay? Empty Ventrilo - are YOU prepared to pay?

Post  Piva Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:09 am

Hi squaddies - I'm planning on setting up a Ventrilo server - but i am waiting for the alliance situation to settle - it would make sense if the alliance clubbed together for it to split the cost... Yes, it costs money... the cheapest i've found is $6.50 a month for a 25 user server.

I'm hoping the costs can be split between guildleaders and that some members will also donate something towards it... Is this realistic? how many of you would actually be willing to put a little in the pot?
Piva
Piva
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo - are YOU prepared to pay? Empty Re: Ventrilo - are YOU prepared to pay?

Post  Dwakalan Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:00 pm

I´m running a Teamspeak server on my server now, if anyone wants to give it a try.
Might be a viable choice until we start getting more numbers or something.
Not sure how much memory usage it uses and stuff like that, but if people want to try it out here´s the details:

obvcode.net:4242

- Dwakalan

Edit: I were gonna put up a Ventrilo server but you have to buy a license if you want more than 16 players or something like that. Anyways, I´ve always preferred Teamspeak myself.

Dwakalan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum